Rules for student Behavior:
Students are expected to follow the rules of Haut Gap Middle and Spanish Classroom at all times.Student will accept the consequences for their misbehavior.
Spanish classroom rules include:
- Always show respect to your teacher, your classmates and yourself.
- Arrive in class on time and be prepared with the appropriated materials and completed assignments.
- Listen to others and actively participate in class discussions and activities.
- Obey the honor code PRIDE and make sure that yours work is your own.
- Always do you best!
- First Offense: Verbal warning*
- Second offense: Student/ Teacher conference.
- Third Offense: Parent/ Guardian contact.
- Fourth offense: Referral.
*In necessary cases, an offense can result in an immediate referral.
- Lessons and instructional practices from one day to the next will vary greatly, but the order of class will remain similar on day-to-day basis.
- Students should go directly to their assigned seat and begin the “Bell work practice” on the board.
- Students are quiet remaining in their seats to ensure they are not marked tardy or absent.
- Homework and other assignments are to be submitted in the front and drawers by the door.
- Students will need utilizing Agendas for passes to leave class at any time.